Nov 15, 2007

What kind of content for blog to choose?


Homeless: My fiend from Mexico, uncle Homes, will tell you some tips about content for your blogs:

Uncle Homes: Holla amigos, sorry for my bad english. So now I will tell you about content for your blogs ;)

Ok, you have created your first blog, what to do with it?... Ayy Caramba... wright something.
Never wright about your Mamas and sisters, never wright how you have past your last summer or how cool you are .... arr, hate that kind of blogs! Your blog is like Chica, if she is not beautiful, if she is she is stupid and not interesting, always talking about her mamasita, like my ex girlfiend, she is bad chica, the same is about your blog.

It mast be interesting to everyone in this world...

Now I need to drink some tequila, to refresh my minds about the content...

No comments: